The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

8x1~ The Future in the Past Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dukefan2010
Administrator

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

PostSubject: 8x1~ The Future in the Past Discussion    Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:16 pm

HAPPY BONES DAY!!
party2
Please post your comments about this week’s new Bones episode, The Future in the Past here.

Please remember that the promos for next week are SPOILERS and cannot be discussed in this thread. Anything that happens in future episodes is a spoiler - regardless of how much it has been promoted or talked about. The episode discussion with spoilers can be found in the spoiler section. Also please be courteous of your fellow Founding Fathers members

Last edited by dukefan2010 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quarterbreed
Entomologist
Entomologist

PostSubject: Re: 8x1~ The Future in the Past Discussion    Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:16 pm

Ah man, the way that Pelant weaseled out of the clutches of the American legal system to get taken out of the country instead of taken to jail for that first murder that he committed!

AND Agent Flynn's picking up of the flower from the trash basket at the end of the show!
Was he just a by-the-book-hard-ass, or is he an accomplice of Pelant's somehow?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lexielw1982
Shrink turned Chef
Shrink turned Chef

PostSubject: Re: 8x1~ The Future in the Past Discussion    Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:01 pm

^My feeling is that Flynn is one of the good guys...but I think it will be a while before we know for sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dukefan2010
Administrator

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

PostSubject: Re: 8x1~ The Future in the Past Discussion    Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:01 am

I loved the episode it was great to see them back together. I loved Brennan and Christine in the park, it was a little sad on some level. I loved the hotel scene with Booth it was sweet I loved how everyone covered for Booth and Brennan without really doing it. I was good to see Brennan back in the lab. IMO Hodgins should have squeezed a little harder and been done with it. Something tells me Max will have eyes on him in Egypt or have a hand in Pellant’s demise….I loved Caroline in this. Agent Flynn is an a$$ and I think he’s in on it, why else would he have gotten the flower that Brennan threw away out of the trash? All I gotta say is go Brennan for the ending laundry room scene …..

PS Clark’s binders cracked me up….

Ankuuh
Assistant
Assistant

PostSubject: Re: 8x1~ The Future in the Past Discussion    Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:12 am

lexielw1982 wrote:
^My feeling is that Flynn is one of the good guys...but I think it will be a while before we know for sure.

I don't think he is in on it either. I just don't get that vibe from him. To me the picking up of the flower out of the trashcan could also be a symbol of him going after Pelant with the rest of them. His new position in the FBI could actually help with getting that guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quarterbreed
Entomologist
Entomologist

PostSubject: Re: 8x1~ The Future in the Past Discussion    Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:35 pm

Ankuuh wrote:

... To me the picking up of the flower out of the trashcan could also be a symbol of him going after Pelant with the rest of them.

His new position in the FBI could actually help with getting that guy.

Hmmm, if Pelant changed his identity to pretend to be an Egyptian living in the U.S., then his serial killings could be considered Domestic Terrorism if they go after him under his Egyptian identity!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8x1~ The Future in the Past Discussion    

Back to top Go down

8x1~ The Future in the Past Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1