The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.


A home for all Bones fans
 
HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 09x02~ The cheat in the Retreat Ratings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dukefan2010
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-12-14
Age : 35
Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

PostSubject: 09x02~ The cheat in the Retreat Ratings    Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:29 pm

How well did BONES do last night? Discuss the all-important numbers. here...


_________________
Intelligence doesn't determine so much what you do as how effectively you do it. Brennan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MI_Bonesgirl
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 5249
Join date : 2010-10-13
Age : 38
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: 09x02~ The cheat in the Retreat Ratings    Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:26 am

http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/09/ratings-news-24th-september-2013.html


FOX Bones 1.9 6.70

Hope we have a big jump in DVR numbers again...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geraghtyvl
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
avatar

Posts : 9142
Join date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: 09x02~ The cheat in the Retreat Ratings    Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:27 am

http://www.tvmediainsights.com/forum/?mingleforumaction=viewtopic&t=4236.0#postid-53849
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geraghtyvl
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
avatar

Posts : 9142
Join date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: 09x02~ The cheat in the Retreat Ratings    Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:28 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:
http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/09/ratings-news-24th-september-2013.html


FOX Bones 1.9 6.70

Hope we have a big jump in DVR numbers again...
So disappointed.. Not making excuses, but look at the competition at that hour.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MI_Bonesgirl
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 5249
Join date : 2010-10-13
Age : 38
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: 09x02~ The cheat in the Retreat Ratings    Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:21 pm

geraghtyvl wrote:
MI_Bonesgirl wrote:
http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/09/ratings-news-24th-september-2013.html


FOX Bones 1.9 6.70

Hope we have a big jump in DVR numbers again...
So disappointed.. Not making excuses, but look at the competition at that hour.

I know, will have to see what happens next week, since it won't be premiere week..
We can't afford to drop any lower, maybe the move to Friday is exactly what we need to squeeze another season or 2 out...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geraghtyvl
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
avatar

Posts : 9142
Join date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: 09x02~ The cheat in the Retreat Ratings    Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:26 pm

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:
geraghtyvl wrote:
MI_Bonesgirl wrote:
http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/09/ratings-news-24th-september-2013.html


FOX Bones 1.9 6.70

Hope we have a big jump in DVR numbers again...
So disappointed.. Not making excuses, but look at the competition at that hour.
I know, will have to see what happens next week, since it won't be premiere week..  
We can't afford to drop any lower, maybe the move to Friday is exactly what we need to squeeze another season or 2 out...
I don't get the fascination with these ridiculous reality shows! So boring to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MI_Bonesgirl
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 5249
Join date : 2010-10-13
Age : 38
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: 09x02~ The cheat in the Retreat Ratings    Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:23 pm

geraghtyvl wrote:
MI_Bonesgirl wrote:
geraghtyvl wrote:
MI_Bonesgirl wrote:
http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/09/ratings-news-24th-september-2013.html


FOX Bones 1.9 6.70

Hope we have a big jump in DVR numbers again...
So disappointed.. Not making excuses, but look at the competition at that hour.
I know, will have to see what happens next week, since it won't be premiere week..  
We can't afford to drop any lower, maybe the move to Friday is exactly what we need to squeeze another season or 2 out...
I don't get the fascination with these ridiculous reality shows! So boring to me.

Me neither. I used to be really into American Idol, but that only lasted a couple seasons, then it got old and repetitive. I'm not into dancing, so DWTS never appealed to me, and I've tried to watch The Voice, but it's just obnoxious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lizzie82
Entomologist
Entomologist


Posts : 113
Join date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: 09x02~ The cheat in the Retreat Ratings    Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:36 pm

I don't know, that 1.9 relative to the rest of Fox may look ok by the end of the week. Agents of Shield, The Voice and NCIS against the comedy block? That sounds like carnage in the making. And X-factor against the Big Bang Theory? eek. I think they'll bounce back up next week, the Mother's novelty will have worn off and the comedy that is premiering in the second half-hour is predicted to bomb.

I hate reality tv, I do feel the need to apologise for shipping Simon Cowell and Gordon Ramsay over the Atlantic to you. And just as I'm about to say I wonder what stunt Cowell will pull for ratings...he's just confirmed he'll be getting married and the gender of the baby.....now that's desperation for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geraghtyvl
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
avatar

Posts : 9142
Join date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: 09x02~ The cheat in the Retreat Ratings    Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:48 pm

Wish it was the Pelant episode as Sweets heavy episodes don't appeal to me... But that's just me. I do think it would have been more of a draw...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
castlebonesrandi
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist


Posts : 256
Join date : 2012-12-14
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: 09x02~ The cheat in the Retreat Ratings    Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:41 pm

It will go up have faith the episode was a crack up I loved it I wish people would tune in and see how good this show is but it is up against very popular shows and still hangs in there. I am hopeful Fox looks at Bones long term as NBC looks at SVU a strong steady series that has been an anchor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geraghtyvl
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
avatar

Posts : 9142
Join date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: 09x02~ The cheat in the Retreat Ratings    Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:44 pm

castlebonesrandi wrote:
It will go up have faith the episode was a crack up I loved it I wish people would tune in and see how good this show is but it is up against very popular shows and still hangs in there. I am hopeful Fox looks at Bones long term as NBC looks at SVU a strong steady series that has been an anchor.
I would love to be a fly on the wall when the powers to be discuss Bones. They've jerked Bones around the schedule so many times through the years, I have no faith in long term thoughts. It's all about the dollar and the ratings... That's probably why we have all these ridiculous reality shows airing. They pull in the big ratings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geraghtyvl
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
avatar

Posts : 9142
Join date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: 09x02~ The cheat in the Retreat Ratings    Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:25 am

http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/09/stats-spotlight-premiere-monday-castle.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pam222
Entomologist
Entomologist


Posts : 131
Join date : 2012-04-05

PostSubject: Re: 09x02~ The cheat in the Retreat Ratings    Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:12 am

Bones rating was to be expected......5.1 The Voice and 3.7 HIMYM for the full hour...and not to mention mid 5s for NFL Monday...it should uptick next week due to We Are Men not getting great reviews and it won't get anywhere near a 3.7 that HIMYM did......(IMO In general ep themes don't affect ratings unless it's heavily promoted ep i.e.. death/birth/marriages/people leaving/sweeps etc.. most people who don't live online/spoiler addicts just tune in to watch Bones week to week regardless of ep content) ....with Fox comedies getting hit hard on Tues, Bones rating is FOXs top 3 of their scripted this week so far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geraghtyvl
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
avatar

Posts : 9142
Join date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: 09x02~ The cheat in the Retreat Ratings    Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:56 am

I wonder how the Pelant and wedding episodes will do? Fi would think there will be a lot of advance publicity for at least the wedding episode! That's been 8 plus years in the making!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pam222
Entomologist
Entomologist


Posts : 131
Join date : 2012-04-05

PostSubject: Re: 09x02~ The cheat in the Retreat Ratings    Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:14 pm

if fox had any sense they should promote the hell out of the Pelant ep and the wedding ep..these are major plot points years in the making and that should warrant a major media blitz...but it is FOX so who knows ;)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 09x02~ The cheat in the Retreat Ratings    

Back to top Go down
 
09x02~ The cheat in the Retreat Ratings
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Leinster Leader Player Ratings
» Madden 11 Free Agent Player Ratings
» England-SA ratings 1st Test
» 2012 CRL Developmental Division ratings package
» Stephen Jones's Player Ratings Article

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Founding Fathers :: Show Discussion-
Jump to: