The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

More Romantic displays along with the talk

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bonescrazy
Psychologist
Psychologist

PostSubject: More Romantic displays along with the talk   Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:48 pm

I like all the romantic talk of Booth and Brennan , but I wish we would see more romantic displays along with it!! Holding hands, hugging kissing and other displays everywhere public and at home!! I'm just an older romantic!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geraghtyvl
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

PostSubject: Re: More Romantic displays along with the talk   Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:10 am

bonescrazy wrote:
I like all the romantic talk of Booth and Brennan , but I wish we would see more romantic displays along with it!! Ā Holding hands, hugging kissing and other displays everywhere public and at home!! I'm just an older romantic!!

You and quite a few other peopleā€¦.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
castlebonesrandi
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

PostSubject: Re: More Romantic displays along with the talk   Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:23 am

It's like all TV writers don't know what to do with a couple once they marry, surely these writers have love lives and are romantic after they have wed in real life. Bones and Booth are in Honeymoon stage and yet we get so little of them touching now. We hear their love but we don't see it with affection anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Romantic displays along with the talk   

Back to top Go down

More Romantic displays along with the talk
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1