The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Server problems

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mereva
Administrator

PostSubject: Server problems   Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:29 am

It seems that our server is going a bit crazy today, has some issues with buttons and background. The site settings just disappear from time to time. It's unpleasant but thankfully not that bad - to the best of my knowledge, not a single message got deleted.
We'll try to fix those bugs as soon as they appear. (Our hosting server really celebrated a bit too much... delusional )

View user profile
mereva
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Server problems   Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:34 pm

!!! We're having minor hosting server problems now. Some smileys might not work properly as well as some message tools (bold, italic, underline and so on).

We'll try to fix those bugs as soon as they appear. Feel free to notify us if you notice another faults.

View user profile
mereva
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Server problems   Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:33 pm

08/20/11 - minor problems with our hosting server

You might have some trouble with opening of threads or the main page. (It's not that they don't work completely, they do, but sometimes very, veeeeeeeeery slowly. Just be patient and wait untill it opens. nod )

View user profile
mereva
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Server problems   Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:39 pm

10/17/11 - and here we go again.
We're having minor server problems. Everything works but some threads open veeeeeeeeery slooooooooooooowly.

View user profile
mereva
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Server problems   Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:17 am

01/11/12 - we're having minor server issues:

it seems that our hosting server is rearranging some settings (add another options to your profile settings and so on), so it could happen that you'll need to log in anew more often than you usually do or get email notifications about a new message in a thread you have posted in*...
Some minor things, and I'm sure, it will all settle down as soon as the programmers are done with their work.

*If those emails about new posts drive you up the wall, you just can shut this notification down. Completely. Go to the menu above - Profile - Preferences - select "NO" in "Sends an e-mail when someone replies to a topic you have posted in. This can be changed whenever you post." Very Happy

View user profile
mereva
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Server problems   Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:17 am

Dearies, our hosting server has MAJOR problems with all forumotion forums, not only with TFF.

You probably can't access any new messages or can get to the first page of the topic, but not any others. Maybe you see strange messages like '"You can return to the index" or "Your PC made too many requests ,see that your antivirus is up to day" or something like it.
That's not your bug, not even the one of TFF. That's a major flaw on our hosting server.

This problem has been reported to the technicians/programmers, now we only can wait...

View user profile
mereva
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Server problems   Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:05 am

So, this issue seems to be fixed.

If you still have problems with accessing some posts, you might have to clear your browser's cache (meaning, have to delete Temporary Internet Files).

View user profile
mereva
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Server problems   Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:51 am

As you might have noticed, some of the topics disappeared (especially in the Show Discussion). It was our hosting server who "ate" them. unhappy We reported it to the programmers and renewed all the settings but... "unfortunately, what's deleted, stays deleted". Ah. blahblah lame
Sometimes our server is truly... like this pcfight !

View user profile
MI_Bonesgirl

PostSubject: Re: Server problems   Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:55 am

Wow-nothing like eating just about everything in Show Discussion! Server must have been hungry yummy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mereva
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Server problems   Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:09 pm

You have no idea... At least 3-4 times in a year our server makes me to want to !!!

View user profile
mereva
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Server problems   Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:02 am

Now, yet again, we're having minor server problems. banghead Nothing really bad but TFF site disappears from time to time. pcfight
Hopefully it will be "cured" soon. Can't tell you though, how soon it will happen, it's up to the programmers of our hosting server.

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server problems   

Back to top Go down

Server problems
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1