The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Introductions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
GordonGordonFan
Entomologist
Entomologist

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:18 pm

Hi everyone! I'm Christy! (And as my sign in name indicates, I'm a huge 'Gordon Gordon' fan! LOL)

About me:
- I'm 39 years old. (But sometimes I feel 100, and sometimes I feel 10! Very Happy )
- I live in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Have a 10 year old daughter who is awesome (we share a similar sense of humor, of
course allowing for age appropriate topics though! LOL)
- Single right now too, and it's wonderful!
- Love the show 'BONES' for it's witty writing, great character development, chemistry
between B&B, cases that draw you in emotionally, great actors and dialogue!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brain&Heart
Psychologist
Psychologist

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:44 pm

reading through all these introductions aave to say, There are alot of Aussies on here, hey!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boothnbrennan
Assistant
Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:51 pm

Hey I'm Maddie
~I'm originally from England but I live in America
~I love food with a burning passion
~I'm in High School and live and breath field hockey and lacrosse (and let's not forget bones)
~I'm a tv addict, no joke, I watch tv like its my job
~Some of my favorite shows are BONES, castle, chuck, friends/scrubs/seinfeld reruns, glee, NCIS, all of the CSIs, running wilde, raising hope, lost, house, the big bang theory, lie to me, phych, desperate housewives, greys anatomy, private practice, keeping up with the kardashians, and more (how I have time to get my homework done is beyond me)
~I've been watching Bones since the beginning (started when i was nine) and am soooo glad there are forums like this out there!!

Last edited by boothnbrennan on Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BingoBaby
Entomologist
Entomologist

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:55 pm

Hey!
im Jennifer!!!
im here because like everyone else, i have a major obsession with Bones! Very Happy
ive watched it religiously from the very begining. one of my goals in life now is to turn as many peple as posible into Bones fans. or atleast make them watch it.
i am from Australia!!! south of Sydney!
i have a twin, who u will also see floating around here. ("Hi nat!")
im 21 and studying PR and international Business at uni.
i was a member of the ABY, but never really posted. i plan to be more active here.
Xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brain&Heart
Psychologist
Psychologist

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:57 pm

BingoBaby wrote:
Hey!
im Jennifer!!!
im here because like everyone else, i have a major obsession with Bones! Very Happy
ive watched it religiously from the very begining. one of my goals in life now is to turn as many peple as posible into Bones fans. or atleast make them watch it.
i am from Australia!!! south of Sydney!
i have a twin, who u will also see floating around here. ("Hi nat!")
im 21 and studying PR and international Business at uni.
i was a member of the ABY, but never really posted. i plan to be more active here.
Xx

Hi Jen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dra_Escapula
Squintern
Squintern

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:15 pm

Hola everyone! My name is Sara.

- I'm 24 years old, my birthday is on 5th of May!
- I'm from the Canary Islands, Spain.
- I'm a nurse and a teacher of Primary School, but now I'm looking for a job as a teacher.
- I'm studying english in the Official School of Languages (so, sorry if a make a mistake, plz)
- Single right now.
- I love animals! I've a German Sheperd, he's 11 years old and his name is Tango.
- My favourite colour is purple.
- I love travelling around the world. I've travelled to Italy, France, London, etc. My dream is travel to USA, Australia, New Zealand. Did anyone invite me? I'll invite you to Spain Razz.
- I like music, all kind of music. I like photography too.
- I like hiking, swimming, kayaking, surfing, wind-surfing, snorkeling, etc (I live in an island, remember? hahaha)
- I love watching TV shows, my favourites are Bones (of course!), Dexter, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Friends...
- I discovered Bones one night on Spanish TV and I felt in love inmediately, I had to download the show on internet. Bones is my favourite show for the scripts, actors, chemistry and for all the cast and crew, they're the best!
- I'm one of the moderators of the most important Bones Spanish Forum.

Nice to meet you, guys!!!
P.S: How can I put an avatar, please?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BingoBaby
Entomologist
Entomologist

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:24 pm

Dra_Escapula wrote:
- I like hiking, swimming, kayaking, surfing, wind-surfing, snorkeling, etc (I live in an island, remember? hahaha)

ahh.. that would be soo awesome lving on an island!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dra_Escapula
Squintern
Squintern

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:28 pm

BingoBaby wrote:
Dra_Escapula wrote:

ahh.. that would be soo awesome lving on an island!

Yeah, sort of! It's a pretty cool island.
The name of the island where I live is Gran Canaria. It's great to live here but, sometimes you feel that the rest of the world is far away from you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TNBones
Assistant
Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:35 pm

Hi all!

I'm Patty and have been a Bones fan since last year. I really enjoyed watching every episode to get caught up. Now I'm hooked for life!

I'm in Tennessee (USA)

I work from home as an online customer service rep for a game company.

I'm celebrating my 19th wedding anniversary next week and we have 4 daughters. They all think I'm a silly fangirl LOL!

I'm also a huge Doctor Who fanatic, still getting caught up on that one (<3 the 11th Doctor!).

I was never a big contributor at the last forums, but I hope to post more here. I love the community of the Bones fans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jro54
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:00 pm

Dra_Escapula wrote:
Hola everyone! My name is Sara.

- I'm 24 years old, my birthday is on 5th of May!
- I'm from the Canary Islands, Spain.
- I'm a nurse and a teacher of Primary School, but now I'm looking for a job as a teacher.
- I'm studying english in the Official School of Languages (so, sorry if a make a mistake, plz)
- Single right now.
- I love animals! I've a German Sheperd, he's 11 years old and his name is Tango.
- My favourite colour is purple.
- I love travelling around the world. I've travelled to Italy, France, London, etc. My dream is travel to USA, Australia, New Zealand. Did anyone invite me? I'll invite you to Spain Razz.
- I like music, all kind of music. I like photography too.
- I love watching TV shows, my favourites are Bones (of course!), Dexter, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Friends...
- I discovered Bones one night on Spanish TV and I felt in love inmediately, I had to download the show on internet. Bones is my favourite show for the scripts, actors, chemistry and for all the cast and crew, they're the best!
- I'm one of the moderators of the most important Bones Spanish Forum.

Nice to meet you, guys!!!
P.S: How can I put an avatar, please?

Welcome! I'm JRO. For an avatar, you click on Profile on the top under the picture, then you click on Avatar on the top...and you can either download picture that you saved on your computer...or if the picture you want is on a website, you can copy and paste a url.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dra_Escapula
Squintern
Squintern

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:48 pm

Thanks JRO! Nice to meet you!
I just put an avatar and a banner! I hope you like it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MadBess
Squintern
Squintern

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:07 am

Hi my name is Elizabeth

- MadBess is my pirate name courtesy of http://www.piratequiz.com/
- I'm a speech therapist
- I'm from California, but moved to the East Coast last year
- One of the reasons I moved here was so I could be close to DC (yes because of Bones, I am that obsessed)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bones_fanatic19
Assistant
Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:28 am

Hi, I'm Erin

I am 16 years old
Live in Australia
In my second last year of school
And I watch way too much TV.

Glad to have a place to come now after theABY Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sanasus
Assistant
Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:15 pm

Hi everyone. Smile

I'm Susi
25, Female and from Edinburgh, Scotland. I live with my boyfriend Stu and our three cats.

I'm mainly a student, in my forth and final year studying Management with Operations Management at Heriot-Watt University. I'm also part-time Bar Staff and sometimes Hospitality Staff. I also bake, knit, read, take ridiculously long baths and dance about like a headless chicken to punk, metal, ska, pop, reggae and rock.

I've been a Bones fan since whenever I started watching it on Sky at the partner's mum's house (Season 2?) Been more regularly following since late Season 4, although it was the boxsets that I bought that got me hooked.

I'm also on Twitter as sanasus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fooloutofme
Squintern
Squintern

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:48 pm

I am loving reading about everyone!

Hi! My name is Jami Smile
I am 23, female and currently live in Louisville, KY.
-I'm an Elementary Education major, and I love it
-I am a huge animal lover and vegetarian
-I love music...a lot. A few of my fav bands are She & Him, Mumford and Sons, Gossip, Ingrd Michaelson, Regina Spektor, Local Natives, Arcade Fire, Yeah Yeah Yeahs...I could go on forever
-Been a Bones fan since the beginning of season 3. I'm a huge shipper. I just really enjoy the show and it makes me happy!
-I also love Friends, Glee, Grey's Anatomy, CougarTown, 30 Rock, and It's Always Sunny in Philladelphia
-I love love love Emily Deschanel

I was a lurker over on the ABY, and I hope I can get more involved over here Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jsgemini
Assistant
Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:26 pm

Hi everyone!

My name is Shannon and I live in Pennsylvania, USA.
I'm 31 yrs old but I still get carded for alcohol. :lol:
I just got married and I work at a college.
I love to travel around all the states, seeing the beauty they have to offer. (I would love to travel the rest of the world but I have an unnatural fear of planes.)
I love to hike, bike, kayak, and ski.
Photography, drawing, and writing are my hobbies.
Huge Bones fan (of course!) and I am a B&B shipper all the way!

I was an ABY member and like most I made my way over here when it closed. I'm glad we have a new place to chat and I look forward to seeing familiar and new peeps here!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LilStrawberry723
Squintern
Squintern

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:12 pm

Hello!

*I'm Ashley and I'm 24 years old!
*I live in Richmond, VA but grew up in Manassas, VA - home of Lorena Bobbit and the sniper shootings. Oh, and some Civil War battles.
*I work for an attorney and LOVE my co-worker and my boss!
*I plan on going back to school for my Masters in Forensic Biology.
*I have two doggies - Lily, who's almost 10, and Layla, who I just rescued a little over a month ago. They are both the sweetest dogs you'll ever meet!
* DIEHARD DALLAS COWBOYS FAN.
*Started watching Bones during the middle of Season 2. Was hooked after the first episode I saw, which was whatever one was right before Girl in the Gator.
* I'm on Twitter! Follow me @lilstrawberry23. Love talking about pretty much anything!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bonedoc
Assistant
Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:16 am

Hey everyone, I'm bonedoc here but my friends call me Abby(thats not my real name but kinda an abbreviation).
-I am 18
-I was a member of the ABY but never posted much beacuse my mom was breathing down my neck constantly, giving me death glares
-Now I am in med school, with a laptop and broadband, away from all my family so guess what I get up to in my free (and not so free) time
-I lUUUURVE Bones
-I also love House, Scrubs,Private Practice and Glee
-If I hadn't decided on being a doctor so early on in life I would have definately become an anthropologist.
-BnB ALL THE WAY!!!!(wish i could make the font bigger)
-In real life I am quiet and shy, which many people misconstrue as being cold and aloof but here I seem to say alot
-I was born in and currently live in India but I spent a large portion of my childhood in the US. As a result I feel attached to both countires.
I would just like to say that I am getting forward to knowing people here.

HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI
wave2 wave2 wave2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thais_christ
Squintern
Squintern

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:16 pm

Hello!
Thank God I found a new house Very Happy hahah I was homeless without theABY!
My name is Thaís, I'm 17, I'm from Brazil...
Well, I've been a huge fan of Bones since January, yeah, pretty newbie in this area, but I watched all seasons in 2 weeks, so, you can see how addicted I'm.
I'm also fan of House, Grey's Anatomy, ER, Private Practice, Brothers & Sisters, One Tree Hill, Life Unexpected...
I love to read. I confess that I liked Kathy Reichs' book. I mean, I just read Déjà Dead, but I feel in love with it.

I think that this is it.
Nice to meet you all!
And thanks for creating this new board Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
redrider
Squintern
Squintern

PostSubject: Hi!   Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:07 pm

This new forum is cool! squee ahem...anyway, I'm redrider, aka Red. I'm an original poster from the old Boneyard, then a charter member of the ABY. I used to write fanfic, but after 18 months my muse dried up with the Bones stories and started making me write original stuff. That's ok, 'cuz now I'm pursuing a real writing career. BTW, if you're interested in reading my old Bones fanfics, they are available on fanfiction.net under the penname 'redrider6612'. Anyway, I don't get to visit too often, but hopefully I'll be by often enough that people here will recognize me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faye
Special Agent
Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:16 pm

Hi!so_happy

I'm Faye(my original name is Euthimia..in Greek it means "feeling good"..its..weird but nice)
I'm from Athens, Greece
I'm 21 years old..I study communications here in Greece..planning on postgraduate studies later!
I started watching Bones from season 4 (my sister was driving me crazy to watch it but I was avoiding it..dont know why cause now I'm a bigger fan than her! Razz )
I love the series since the pilot and in my free time I watch a lot of Bones...A LOT!
Hardcore B&B shipper and hardcore She-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named hater
I've been a new member in the ABY(6 months i think..but i felt awful when it closed..i immediately came here..great work guys!!!)
I also watch big bang theory(but im not that crazy for it as for bones) and i watched Friends, Lost and Prison Break
I also loooove music(singing, guitar)

I've never been a member in any forum and Bones made me start this
It's great to be here! :clapclap:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MorWeb
Special Agent
Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:55 pm

I've been a Bones fan since the Pilot. :thumbsup2: Joined The ABY in August, posted a little bit, got sick, and was devastated to come back & find it shut down! cry2 Very Happy to have discovered this site that is in the same format as The ABY, and appears to have all of the same awesome posters!:thumbsup2:

My online persona was suggested by my DH of 14 years. kiss2 He figured I could combine two loves - Spiderman & Liason (Jason MORgan & Elizabeth WEBber from "General Hospital") when I was selecting a screen name for the first Message Board I ever joined. Cool Very Happy I am now MorWeb everywhere I go online cloud9 - except YouTube where I'm forced to be Ms. MorWeb. No

Things About Me:
1. Due to an agreement with my aforementioned DH you will likely never know my real life first name or that of any of my family members. No
2. My agreement doesn't make me standoffish. I'm VERY outgoing! pom poms
3. I'm a Christian, and my ministry is intercessory prayer - so if you need some always feel free to email me. loveheart grouphug
4. I can quilt beautifully, but I couldn't create a banner to save my life. affraid My avatar -which I'm unlikely to ever change- was created by my sister (online persona: SoapBella). hug
5. I have a couple of fanfic stories partially written and/or outlined, but I always chicken out on publishing because I don't think I could touch the talent of the writers I've already seen on fanfiction.net. banghead
6. In addition to being an Extreme Compulsive Shipper I am also an emoticon junkie. Shocked :oops: thumbsup1 cool :clapclap: crazy My apologies in advance if you find this annoying. pale The good news is you'll always see my posts from a mile away! sunny That way you can skip me or embrace quirky lil' not old me! groove

See you around the forum! wave2 wave :clapclap: so_happy party2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ags102
Squintern
Squintern

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:08 am

Hi!!
~My name is Amelia.
~I'm 20
~I live in Mississippi and go to Mississippi State University (Go Dawgs!!)
~I LOOOOVVVVEEE Bones. I've seen every episode multiple times.
~I'm also obsessed with Twilight. Team Edward
~I have two dogs who are my babies. Zoey Abigail and Libby Kate.

I always followed and read The Aby, but never really commented so I thought I would introduce myself here. So I guess thats all ya'll need to know!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhyme
Squintern
Squintern

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:45 am

Hello!
*I'm Kate Aka Rhyme
*I'm 17
*I'm An Aussie (a West Aussie)
*I'm studying Cert III in Business Admin
*I've been a Bones fan since 2008.
*I have recently started hating figs
*I have a dog called Zac.
*I'm a Chainsaw Maniac
*Things i love more than Bones: Family, Friends, Poetry, Chainsaws, Living and Shannon Noll
*I REALLY DON'T LIKE BEING HUGGED
*I love poetry! (NUH DUH! I think my name gives that away!)
*I think i went on The Aby a couple of times...but... never registered... the main forum's i'm on are The Lab and The Bones International Bar...
* I write fanfiction..but never seem to finish it..... or start it..... -_-

I think that's all.....*Thinks for a second* hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......
Yep-ness! Thats all! evilflame
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather
Squintern
Squintern

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:16 pm

Hey, I'm Heather. Smile I missed out on the ABY, but glad to find this place!

- I'm 23 and just graduated from nursing school (and can't find a job to save my life) and I also minored in Spanish.
- I'm from Raleigh, NC and say "y'all" a lot.
- I have 3 cats, who rotate sleeping with me, and a german shepherd/golden retriever mix.
- I play the oboe and was on the drumline in high school (band geek alert).
- Bones is my favorite show, followed by Dexter. I also watch Castle, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Glee, SVU. Aaaand now it appears that I have too much time on my hands!
- I love playing cards and board games with my family, and doing puzzles.
- I have an affinity for a good Shiraz and Sweet Water is the best beer ever.
- I love musical theater and wish I could sing a little better.
- I work out pretty much every day and I love it!

Hmm, that's plenty for now... I should maintain a little mystery. ;) Can't wait to "meet" you all!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   

Back to top Go down

Introductions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next