The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Introductions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
neftis12
Squintern
Squintern

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:42 pm

BoneS_23 wrote:
neftis12 wrote:
HELLO everyone!!! My name is Maru (neftis). I´m from Spain. Very Happy
I live really obsessed BONES.

Maru!!!! What do you do here!? hahahaha

lol! lol! Hi!!! Vero !!!!!! XD
"San google" brought me to this forum.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BoneS_23
Squintern
Squintern

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:09 am

Quote :
lol! lol! Hi!!! Vero !!!!!! XD
"San google" brought me to this forum.

Hahahahahaha XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minnaloosh
Squintern
Squintern

PostSubject: Salutations :)   Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:03 pm

Hey everyone!

Wow, haven't been a newbie to a forum since I hopped on the Fringe "bandwagon" a few years back...and Bones has been around MUCH longer. Ahh, well, better late than never!

Glad to be here Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BoneS_23
Squintern
Squintern

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:45 am

Minnaloosh wrote:

Hey everyone!

Wow, haven't been a newbie to a forum since I hopped on the Fringe "bandwagon" a few years back...and Bones has been around MUCH longer. Ahh, well, better late than never!

Glad to be here Smile

Hi Minnaloosh! Does you draw your banner? it's so beautiful!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minnaloosh
Squintern
Squintern

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:16 pm

Hey!

Yesh! Thank you Smile
That is mine---I drew them all "cartoonified".....(aka the result of re-watching the entire series online to-date).

If anyone would like a Bonesy-doodle---I'd be more than happy to sketch somethin!

Great to be here---I'll be diving into topics soon enough Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poetic Ramblings
Squintern
Squintern

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:17 pm

Salutations!

I'm Kelsey. Or PR if you like. Smile I was hesitant to join as I'm a new Bones fan. I only started watching a few months ago, but I've seen every single episode. I'm doing cyberschool this year, so I have a lot of free time on my hands. And as you guys know, Bones is a great way to pass the time. ;)

I love Bones for the characters (my favorite being Angela) and the science. I am a huge science nerd. Studying is actually a hobby for me. Um... I'm studying (on my own) to be a pediatric neurologist, but I still have a long way and a lot of years to go.

I also ocassionally write fanfictions and make avatars, but I'm not very good at either, and honestly trying to write the magnificent Bones characters scare me.

The bottom line is, I'm not very interesting, but I'm a big Bones fans.

Peace,
PR
Back to top Go down
View user profile
krusty1489
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:49 am

Hi kelsey welcome to the Founding Fathers Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jenm2005
Squintern
Squintern

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Fri May 13, 2011 10:06 am

Hi everyone, my name is Jennifer (Jen for short). I have been "watching" this board for a long time, joined a few months back and it is nice to see others as "passionate" about a show as I can be.

I have two teenage daughters (15 & 17) and this is about the one thing I can still get them to do with me. My 17 year old works part time(yeah if you want to call it that) and will be going off to college in a year...so this is the one thing that I treasure.

I live in Florida and work as a purchasing agent. I would have to say that of all the characters on the show I relate more to Brennan than anyone else. I have a tendency to be very stand offish and sometimes use my "brains" to keep people at a distance...maybe that is one of the reasons I am so drawn to this show.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
marple
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Wed May 18, 2011 10:10 am

Hi everyone. I´m Maria 49 year old with 3 grown up kids and 2 grandkids. Married since 25 years ago. Has always enjoyed reading and watch TV. Nowadays though it is mostly reading on internet and i don´t follow that much TV anymore.

I´ve had one more showobsession, an australian McLeods daughters that i followed and joined a forum for years. It was through members there i found Bones. I loved it immediatly that was in season 1. Not so fond of this season, so i guess i will check out the pessimists thread mostly.
I was also a member for a little while at the Aby, but i only read some fanfic, never joined any discussions.

Oh and i´m from Sweden so you will have to put up with my lack of proper english.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mereva
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Wed May 18, 2011 10:34 am

Welcome, marple!
(Oh, and those emoticons are adorable! )

View user profile
marple
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Wed May 18, 2011 1:04 pm

Hi and thanks i do love those little smilies. They are such a great way to make more of what you want to say too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BonesMaddi
Squintern
Squintern

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Wed May 18, 2011 7:55 pm

Heyo -

I'm Maddi from Chicago. I'm a musician and found myself addicted to Bones just about 3 months ago. I'm a newb, but I'm addicted. Got into the show by watching TNT reruns when I got home from work. Cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
katey88
Squintern
Squintern

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Wed May 18, 2011 8:15 pm

hi everyone im katey, im from illinois and im 23. ive been watching bones nonstop since season 4. i watched it off and on before that but since i used to work nights i couldnt get into it. ive got my whole family even my grandma watching it. they all love it but not as much as me. cant wait for the finale tonight.

im glad i found a new show to obsess over since charmed ended. i also love watching primeval (uk show). the season premieres just in time to get me through a summer with no bones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
willily
Squintern
Squintern

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Thu May 19, 2011 5:31 pm

Hi! I'm Lily! I just joined this forum!
I'm 18
i Love bones soo much! since the first season! (Ok, i think that's not new)
I'm about to be in college, studiying Chemestry.
I love reading, sometimes writing and obviously seeing Bones, and other shows like Castle and How I Met Your Mother.
I have to admitt that if i wouldn't watch bones (and Booth in it), i wouldn't watch other great shows that i love like Buffy, Angel, HIMYM... two of them old, but i really enjoyed the first time I watched them, and i still enjoy them!
I really enjoy food
I love to travel (even though I'm not being out of my country more than once and i haven't traveling what i can say... well... many times)
I totally love languages! I think is awesome how you can say one thing in so many ways
I really like Emily Deschannel as an Actress!
I like playing the keyboard and taking a walk wherever! (except maybe at night with a creepy guy following me or something like that)

I think this a good place on the net for the Bones Fans! Thanks!!

squee loco blahblah blush2 yummy cool weeee
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*Iris*
Squintern
Squintern

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:00 pm

Heya! I'm Iris and I'm from The Netherlands. I'm 19 years old and I've been watching Bones for a long time now. I've been really ill for almost 2 years and Bones somehow made me happy again everytime I was watching it. Now I'm feeling much better and I really needed a place to talk about my favourite show during this long hiatus haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*~*Sammie*~*
Squintern
Squintern

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:01 pm

Hi Im Sam, I used to do forums all the time when i was a teen, but kinda stopped, well ive missed it and decided to find one to come back to. Bones is my favorite show and i figured one that is all about Bones would be a perfect start for me to come back to!! :DD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abby93
Squintern
Squintern

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:12 pm

Hi, Im Abby.
Im kind of new to bones, only watched my first episode at the end of june Sad But was obviously hooked from then and have now seen every episode and am eagerly awaiting the 3rd of November, as I'm sure everyone is! Very Happy

Well anyway, Hello!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BBLove
Squintern
Squintern

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:46 pm

Hi,

Been watching Bones from the beginning, but didn't know about this forum. So here I am. *waves* My fave TV show along with One Tree Hill and Criminal Minds. Emily Deschanel is just amazing and beautiful. David is Hot, what more can I say LOL? I love their chemistry and I also love the Books by Kathy Reichs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mo Anam Cara
Squintern
Squintern

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:08 pm

Hi,
You can call me Mo. (My real name is Amy but since that is quite common I chose something a bit different for this forum.)
I've been lurking here for ages and figured it was about time to get involved and start posting. I started watching Bones midway through season four and caught up with all I'd missed on reruns on TNT. Booth and Brennan were the best couple on TV before they were technically a couple, so I can only imagine how great the show will be with them finally together. 3 more days!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
country72776
Squintern
Squintern

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:33 am

hi my name is Laura and I am bones mentalist fan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tab62374
Squintern
Squintern

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:16 pm

I am Tracey
I'm 37 and from Philadelphia. My birthday is June 23. I like writing fanfic stories of my favorite shows. I also like to draw at times, read (romance, mysteries and ghosts stories). I was a Bones fan when the pilot came on, but after I took on a 2nd job (at the time) I missed and couple of seasons and episodes. After finding out about Brennan being pregnant and with Booth's child I was like OMG! when did that happen LOL.

Other shows I like are Ghost Hunters, Warehouse 13, Alphas, Once Upon a Time, Fact or Faked, CSI's, and Grimm. I like Action, some Comedy, Thrillers and Mystery movies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caatbone
Squintern
Squintern

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:49 am

Hi Very Happy I´m Hanna, and I´m 17 years old. The first episode I watched was the 100th episode, but I didn´t knew it back then. It was on tv, and my sister had been talking about it because she always liked the show. So I thought I´d give it a try, and BAM after one episode I was so in love with the show I watch the whole season 1 in 3 days. And now, 1,5 years later here I am. Still deeply in love with the show.. Very Happy One fun fact, the day I watched my first episode, May 16th (2010) was on David Boreanaz birthday Very Happy

I´m also a huge fan of Grey's Anatomy, and friends. And other shows I like: Cougar Town, The Big Bang theory, NCIS Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xX-Natasja-Xx
Squintern
Squintern

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:25 pm

Hey i'm Natasja and i'm 21 years old.
I live in the Netherlands and Love bones Smile

Just joined this site after not being on a forum for a couple years and missing it.

I watch bones since first epi but have to admit i missed a lot of epi's the last season.
Will catch them up though.

I am addicted at more shows and also write fanfics about them.
My native language is Dutch so dont blame me for any grammatical mistakes ;)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mereva
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Thu May 15, 2014 9:29 pm

Joy!!! Didn't see you here sooooooo long! Is that really you?!  Very Happy 

(Had no idea where to post it.  innocent3 )

View user profile
Temperances
Squintern
Squintern

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:02 pm

Hi, everybody! I'm a newbie here! My name's Ashley. I'm from Arizona, and I've been watching this show since Season 3. I'ts my favorite show! Very Happy I hope to meet awesome fellow fans here, and perhaps make some friends! Feel free to message me anytime; I don't bite!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   

Back to top Go down

Introductions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next